Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's often violent world, accepting the warrior path as a way of life is t the prerogative of the modern soldier. We w have warriors in every walk of life, civilian warriors, law enforcement warriors, executive protection warriors, and of course, military warriors. This first volume gives insight into how being a modern warrior impacts our everyday life, how we live through physical and mental conditioning, awareness of personal, mobile, and home security for example. The chapters t only supply the reader with information but require the reader to continually question themselves as they journey along the warrior path.
- Author(s)Paul Higgins
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.