Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe mepause is an event to welcome, a stimulating new chapter in your life. You can say goodbye to period pains, water retention, PMS together with a host of psychological problems including irritability, depression and chronic tension. The mepause is a vantage point from which to take stock, reviewing your earlier life and looking ahead to new interests, deepening relationships and fresh goals. You are entering a new and fascinating time in your life and to get the best out of it you need to work in harmony with nature, this book aims to help you achieve that aim.
- Author(s)Joan McClelland
- PublisherWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleHow to Cope Successfully with...
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWellhouse Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight166 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Volume editorBarbara Vesey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.