All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA generation has passed since a physician first ticed that women who drank heavily while pregnant gave birth to underweight infants with telltale physical characteristics. Women whose own mothers enjoyed martinis while pregnant w lost sleep over a bowl of rum raisin ice cream. In Message in a Bottle , Janet Golden charts the course of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome through the courts, media, medical establishment, and public imagination.
- Author BiographyJanet Golden is Professor of History, Rutgers University.
- Author(s)Janet Golden
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 halftones, 1 line illustrations, 2 tables
- Weight352 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.