CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Metallized Plastics: Fundamental and Applied Aspects: v. 2: Fundamental and Applied Aspects - Proceedings of the Second Symposium on Metallized Plastics Held as Part of the Electrochemical Society Meeting in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 6-11, 1990 by Springer Science+Business Media (Hardback, 1992)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents the proceedings of the Second Symposium on Metallized Plastics: Fundamental and Applied Aspects held under the aegis of the Dielectric Science and Techlogy Division of the Electrochemical Society in Montreal, Canada, May 7-10, 1990. The first symposium on this topic was held in Chicago, October 10-12, 1988 and the proceedings of l which have been chronicled in a hard-bound volume l As pointed out in the Preface to the proceedings of the first symposium the metallized plastics find scores of applications ranging from very mundane to very sophisticated. Even a cursory look at the literature will convince that this field has sprouted; and there is every reason to believe that with all the research and development activities taking place, new and exciting applications of metallized plastics will emerge. The program for the second symposium was very comprehensive as it included 46 papers covering many aspects of metallized plastics. This symposium was a testimonial to the brisk research activity and keen interest in the topic of metallized plastics. The success of this symposium reinforced our earlier belief that there was a definite need to hold symposia on this topic on a regular basis. Concomitantly, the third symposium in this vein was held in Phoenix, Arizona, October 13-18, 1991 and the fourth is planned for May 16-21, 1993 in Holulu, Hawaii. As regards the present volume, it contains a total of 35 papers covering a variety of topics ranging from very fundamental to very applied.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/03/1992
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2530 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byK. L. Mittal
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.