All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.30
About this product
- DescriptionYOU are a bodymind, t a body with a mind or vice versa. You are a verb, t a un. You are fluid, constantly changing. The static you is a persistent illusion. You... your self, persona, ego...who you are... is a construct that is formed by the interaction of genetics, imprinting, and learning. Now consider that this you that you w seem to be is, actually, very much like a fictitious character that may appear in a vel, play or movie and may be re-written, re-produced and re-performed, using the techniques of those media. One part of your character description that can effectively be re-written, re-produced and re-performed is your functional age, which is defined as a combination and interaction of your chrological, physiological, psychological, and emotional ages. The Cinemorphic techniques discussed in METHOD AGING an the Infinite Game open the door to this transformation.
- Author BiographyCharles Webb owns and operates a film, video and digital media production company in San Francisco. He has written, produced, directed and photographed projects in the United States, Europe and China that encompass diverse genres, including national TV commercials; documentaries (The Black Panthers/ George Jackson Lives, The Grateful Dead Movie, martial artists in the People's Republic of China, etc.); and nationally released independent features. Charles Webb also holds a masters degree in psychobiology from the University of Pittsburgh with a specialty in sensation and perception. He was a published researcher in this field before moving into media production. Charles Webb created the reality handling method known as Cinemorphics, which uses film and theater techniques for the re-writing, re-directing, re-producing, etc. of one's persona...ego...self.
- Author(s)Charles Webb
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.