All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe management of technical plants for productivity and safety is generally a complex activity, particularly when many plants in one territory are affected, quality guarantees and cost results are required, and the techlogy involved is heterogeneous and invative. To enable readers to manage technical plants efficiently, despite the above complications, Methodologies and Techniques for Advanced Maintenance presents theories, methodologies and practical tools for the realization of an intelligent maintenance management system for distant monitoring. It also covers the development and running of a remote control center. The so-called granted availability management system (GrAMS) was conceived to enable organizations involved in technical-industrial plant management to move towards well kwn availability and zero failures management. In particular, Methodologies and Techniques for Advanced Maintenance deals with the diagstic aspects and safety levels of technical plants (such as elevators, thermo-technical plants, etc.). The author also discusses the usage of ad hoc designed software analysis tools based on neural networks and reliability indicators. Methodologies and Techniques for Advanced Maintenance is a useful text for practitioners and researchers in maintenance and facilities. Its application spans industrial, plant, techlogical, infrastructure and civil fields.
- Author BiographyLorenzo Fedele is an established researcher in the areas of maintenance management, reliability and safety of industrial plants. He has taught the course Industrial Plants Safety since 1997 and Industrial Plants since 2003 at University of Rome Sapienza. Since 2000, he has been Secretary General of the National Italian Committee for Maintenance and Chairman of the European Technical Committee involved in the standardization of maintenance. He has been involved in many research applicative projects funded by public and private organizations.
- Author(s)Lorenzo Fedele
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note39 black & white tables, biography
- Weight361 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.