CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMethylation, Awareness, and You The Newly Unified Science of Health. A book based on the new science of methylation and wellness that is sweeping the developed world in quantum leaps. Read this and find that you can transform your body and mental well being in ways previously unkwn to modern medicine and ne of this requires an operation, any invasive therapy, or anything harmful. In fact, all side effects are additive! This is t just an idle comment, but proven by the author and his friends and family and reiterated by those in the Yahoo CCO health group (4000 in all) that have put them in action. Some, as far away as New Zealand, have reported overcoming life threatening diseases as well as overcoming joint pain and arthritis, where we started. However, those without serious health issues have found that these protocols and techniques just bring a new level of energy and a newer more inspired outlook to their lives as they have added and helped build on what I reported in my first book. Welcome to my second book on many of the topics below with new ones that tell us some new technical reasons for why the protocols of my first book, It's the Liver Stupid worked so well for those who have read it and tried them.
- Author BiographyThe Author is a practicing architect who became interested in wellness when Osteoarthritis and Juvenile Arthritis had wrecked his body at age 56. On using these protocols, he was mostly free of them within two months and totally free of them within a year. That was over fifteen years ago. Now at age 72 he has virtually none of the health regression normally associated with aging and he moderates an online group in Yahoo, The coconut oil group, giving these same methods out to the group... now the good things begin: two report that they were over terminal cancer after a few months. One reports beating PSC a deadly autoimmune disease, The news gets better...
- Author(s)MR James Robert Clark
- PublisherJames Robert Clark
- Date of Publication29/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJames Robert Clark
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.