All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book of over 325 full color photographs takes you into a little-kwn world of magic, mystery, and color, behind the walls of some of the most exclusive living areas in Mexico. Here you can see what typical visitors are forbidden; a world created by each of the homeowners. As an invited guest, you will witness the ingenuity of Mexican workers with a bent for the exotic, as two gardens are alike. The variety and creative effort highlights the richness of Mexican architecture that has t diminished with time. Take a trip to Mexicos private gardens and patios through seventeen chapters that illustrate outdoor living and dining rooms, rooftop terraces and shelters, garden walks and sculpture, outdoor fireplaces, and gardens, all in colors of the rainbow. Be inspired to include a Mexican environment into your next outdoor project.
- Author BiographySandy Baum received his architectural degree from Washington University's School of Architecture in Saint Louis, Missouri. Prior to moving to Mexico, he was a project manager doing residential, retail, and commercial construction in Arizona and California. Sandy is the author of six previous books by Schiffer Publishing.
- Author(s)Sandy Baum
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2009
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note320 color photos
- Weight810 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.