Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionInterest in the field of microbial toxins is ever growing and spreading across a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines. In an effort to supplement the available reference texts on toxins, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols includes protocols on mold fungus toxins, with some focus on aflatoxins. Intended to support a wide variety of researchers, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols presents the reader with biological, chemical, physical, and medical approaches, as well as state-of-the-art research techniques. Divided into three convenient sections, this detailed volume covers bacterial protein toxins, endotoxins, and mold fungus toxins. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters contain introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and accessible, Microbial Toxins: Methods and Protocols seeks to serve both professionals and vices with its well-honed methodologies in an effort to further our kwledge of this essential field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication17/05/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number739
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white tables, biography
- Weight674 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byOtto Holst
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.