All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for messaging professionals who want to build real-world scripts with Windows PowerShell 5 and the Exchange Management Shell. If you are a network or systems administrator responsible for managing and maintaining Exchange Server 2013, you will find this highly useful.
- Author BiographyJonas Andersson is a devoted person who is constantly developing himself and his skills. He started out in the IT business in 2004 and initially worked in a support center, where he got basic knowledge of the industry. In 2007, he started his career as a Microsoft Infrastructure consultant, and from 2008 onward, his focus has been on Microsoft Exchange. Even though his focus is on Microsoft Exchange, his interests include migrations, backup, storage, archiving, and so on. At the start of 2010, he was employed at a large outsourcing company as a messaging specialist, specializing in Microsoft Exchange. His work includes designing, implementing, and developing messaging solutions for enterprise customers. His unique knowledge makes him a key figure in large and complex migration projects, where he works on design and implementation. Examples of these projects include migrations from the IBM Domino mail platform to Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013 and Office 365, using Quest Software with full coexistence between the systems for mail flow, directory synchronization, and free busy lookups. In 2014, he joined Microsoft Consulting Services, and from then onward, his focus has been on Office 365 but also on-premises Exchange Server. At the start of 2015, he changed his role to a deployment consultant with Microsoft's Office 365 Global Practice EMEA team. He writes articles on his blog (http://www.testlabs.se/blog), Twitter, and other forms of social media. As a reward for his work in the community, he was awarded the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for the Microsoft Exchange Server product in 2014. He was also awarded the Microsoft Community Contributor Award in both 2011 and 2012. Mike Pfeiffer is an accomplished IT architect, consultant, and conference speaker, with over 15 years of experience in the tech industry. He has published books, blogs, white papers, and training courses on a variety of topics related to infrastructure architecture, deployment automation, configuration management, and more. He has a passion for technology and enjoys learning as much as writing and teaching.
- Author(s)Jonas Andersson,Mike Pfeiffer
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.