All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe field of Microsystems is a rapidly evolving topic. This is due to the increasing quantities of micro-sensors through their integration into smartphones and their manifold use in cars, as well as through the use of these sensors in new areas, such as medical techlogy. With the present textbook as a tool, the reader will be able to get to kw the state of the art in this field, and to successfully use Microsystems in various applications. The following textbook is based on the lecture module Microsystems, which is held at University of Applied Sciences Bielefeld in the 6th semester of the bachelor course electrical engineering. The lecture module includes a practical course, which deals with the structure and the characterization of an acceleration sensor module. The instructions for this course are attached at the end of the book. This book is translated from the original German Mikrosysteme .
- Author BiographyDirk Zielke studied Technology of Electronic Components and made his PhD at the Technical University of Chemnitz in the field of technology simulation for integrated circuits with the thesis Modeling of the Oxidation of Molybdenum-Silicide Layers. He is co-developer of the program system SIMODE, which supports the design and the modeling of orientation dependent etched structures for microsystems. In the years 1993 to 2002 he guided the working group Microsystems Technology in the GEMAC mbH and developed accelerometers and applications for inclination measurements. Since 2004, Prof. Dr. D. Zielke is teaching at the University of Applied Sciences Bielefeld and is responsible for the areas Materials of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Microsystems. He directs the laboratory Microsystems Technology and is co-founder of the institute BIFAM. His research interests lie in the field of microsystems, in which he has his work focused in recent years on alternative technologies for the preparation of accelerometers. As a result numerous national and international publications was published and a number of government funded projects and cooperations with companies were successfully realized.
- Author(s)Dirk Zielke
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.