Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
About this product
- DescriptionInitially inspired by the Buddha's Middle Way, but working in Western Philosophy and related disciplines, Robert M. Ellis first developed Middle Way Philosophy in a Ph.D. thesis in 2001. This new detailed account is the product of a further ten years of refinement of his approach, and concentrates on the philosophical core. It is followed by three further volumes focusing more on the psychological and practical implications of the philosophy. Middle Way Philosophy makes us re-examine entrenched assumptions, and aims to clear the ground for practical progress by avoiding dogmas, both positive and negative. It focuses on adequacy of judgement as the basis of objectivity in both science and ethics. An important, original work, that should get the widest possible hearing. Iain McGilchrist, author of 'The Master and his Emissary'. This second edition w includes a foreword by Iain McGilchrist.
- Author(s)Robert M. Ellis
- Date of Publication12/02/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.