All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are buying at auction, flea market or antique shop this is the book you need to identify and date what you find. More than 6,000 marks are organized for quick, at-a-glance reference with full-colour sections on silver, Sheffield plate, bronze figures, ceramics, glass, costume jewellery, toys and dolls.
- Author BiographyJudith Miller began collecting in the 1960s while a student at Edinburgh University in Scotland. She has since extended and reinforced her knowledge of antiques through international research, becoming one of the world's leading experts in the field. In 1979 she co-founded the international best-seller Miller's Antiques Price Guide and has since written more than 100 books which are held in high regard by collectors and dealers. Judith Miller appears regularly on TV and radio. She is an expert on the BBC's Antiques Roadshow and has appeared on the Martha Stewart Show and CNN. She is a regular lecturer and contributor to numerous newspapers and magazines, including the Financial Times, BBC Homes & Antiques and House & Garden. She has lectured extensively, including at the V&A in London and the Smithsonian in Washington. This autumn also sees the publication of the latest Miller's Antiques Handbook & Price Guide and the fourth edition of Miller's Antiques Encyclopedia.
- Author(s)Judith Miller
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Content Note6,000 artworks and illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width105 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJudith Miller
Most relevant reviews
- narmes108 Jun, 2015by
I had to wait a while to recevie it .
Very happy with the book as described I bought it because i am a collector & it has lots of information in it that i needed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.