All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.33Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionTo open the door to the treasures (and the treasuring) of kwledge is to set children on the journey to an intentional, purposeful life. This exploration of Charlotte Mason's educational philosophy focuses on two power tools, the Way of the Will and the Way of the Reason, and examines the ways in which Mason's principles are made practical.
- Author BiographyAnne E. White has shared her knowledge of Charlotte Mason's methods through magazine columns, online writing, and conference workshops. She is an Advisory member of the AmblesideOnline Curriculum, and was a home educator for two decades.
- Author(s)Anne E White
- PublisherAnne E. White
- Date of Publication27/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnne E. White
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.