Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery: 2015 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $229.50+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $168.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of Minimally Invasive Bariatric Surgery provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of this field, and it serves as a valuable resource for clinicians, surgeons and researchers with an interest in minimally invasive bariatric surgery. Additionally, the second edition includes new features that will benefit the resident, fellow, or bariatric surgeon new to the field. Specifically, each evidence-based chapter (i.e. outcomes, complications, epidemiology, etc) concludes with three or four exam questions that emphasize the salient points of the chapter and provide fellowship programs a valuable training tool and resource for their academic curriculum. These questions are either single-answer multiple choice or true/false format and the correct response with a brief explanation follows. As more emphasis is placed on completing a comprehensive curriculum and obtaining certification for bariatric training, this aspect of the book is unique and provides added value to the text. The new edition also incorporates many new or updated medical illustrations to enhance the technique chapters and provide more uniformity for the artwork throughout the book. Each of the major procedures include surgical technique, outcomes, and management of complications in separate chapters to provide an easy reference for the busy clinician preparing for a case or presentation. Ather unique feature of the text is a link to video files hosted online for the relevant chapters. This video library will be of great value to the user. As the number of fellowships in laparoscopic bariatric surgery continues to increase, this updated text will provide a valuable resource for general and bariatric surgeons, laparoscopic surgeons, fellows, residents, medical students, obesity researchers, and industry representatives involved in this field.
- Author BiographySTACY A. BRETHAUER, MD Associate Director, Bariatric and Metabolic Institute 9500 Euclid Avenue, M61 Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH PHILIP R. SCHAUER, MD Professor of Surgery, Lerner College of Medicine Director, Advanced Laparoscopic and Bariatric Surgery Bariatric and Metabolic Institute 9500 Euclid Avenue, M61 Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH BRUCE D. SCHIRMER, MD Stephen H. Watts Professor of Surgery, Department of Surgery Health Sciences Center, University of Virginia Health System Charlottesville, VA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/03/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note64 black & white illustrations, 142 colour illustrations, 78 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1724 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBruce D. Schirmer,Philip R. Schauer,Stacy Brethauer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.