Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWe are on the wrong tracks. Who built these tracks? How? For what purpose? Who benefits? Where do these tracks originate? What is their destination? What happens when we get there? Are there any other tracks? Are there any right tracks? Why do rich lawyers support Democrats? Why did the Middle Class replace the Working Class in political rhetoric? How come certain billionaires and millionaires want to raise your taxes? How come textbooks are so expensive? Why is the media so liberal? It wasn't always so. Why is Hollywood so anti-American? It wasn't always so. How did we get from 9/11 to President Barack Hussein Obama? Why did Global Warming replace New Ice Age predictions? How did Public Service Unions become dominant in the labor movement? How come multiculturalists are so anti-American? How did we get from AIDS to Gay Marriage? Why is higher education so expensive? Why should routine surgery bankrupt you? Why is the word 'democracy' t in the Constitution? How can radical progressives dominate education, the media and politics? Why did the ecomy stop growing? What is Mirity Bolshevism? Who are behind all this? What is their agenda? Read this book to find out the answers to these and many other questions. The Republic is in peril.
- Author BiographyI am a refugee from the future. Your future. From the future we are all heading back to. This future is not new. It was invented by Leftist philosophers centuries ago. I was born into this Utopia, this future. It was an amazing place. There were no capitalists in this 'workers paradise', so there was no economic exploitation. There was no private property. Everything was owned by the People's Republic. The 99% ruled. Workers were paid according to their contributions to the common good. Affirmative action laws benefited members of previously oppressed working classes. Their children were admitted to universities under quotas to ensure equal opportunity for minorities and the disadvantaged. They became professors who educated us, surgeons who operated on us, and architects who designed our buildings. I was their student, their patient, and their tenant. All education -- including higher education -- was free. Everyone was entitled to free health-care, provided by the government. There was no unemployment. Hate speech was not allowed. Political correctness was strictly enforced. There was absolute and complete gun control. There was no financial manipulation as there were no banks and no stock market. Speculation was a crime. The government fought against imperialism and generously helped developing nations of the Third World. Some people couldn't fully appreciate the benefits of the system because of their false consciousness. Some of these ungrateful misfits tried to leave their homeland. Most were caught, punished and re-educated. A few managed to escape. I was one of those. Eventually -- inexplicably -- this great system collapsed. But the idea never died. It was reincarnated in the West, right here, in the United States of America and in Western Europe. We are marching back to the 'new, improved' future, which looks very much like the past I escaped from 35 years ago. This is what I mean by being a refugee from the future. Welcome to my past. Read the book and learn the history of your future.
- Author(s)Zuriel Redwood
- Date of Publication10/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.