All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionDoes making a place for God keep sliding to the bottom of your to-do list? Every Christian wants to spend time with God, but too often He gets wedged between work, appointments, school activities, and everything else crowding our schedules. By the end of the day, we've missed spending quality time with our Heavenly Father. We want more of God-but how? Joanne Heim understands this struggle. She's been there, too. After her own experience of misplacing God, she discovered how making Him a priority can bring the peace we so desperately need. Now she invites you on a journey to find a purpose, place, practice, prayer, perseverance, and passion for the One who makes our lives complete. Inspirational and uplifting, Misplacing God will show how you, too, can re-discover God in the midst of your busy life-and how your life will get better when you do!
- Author(s)Joanne Heim
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.