All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past several decades, much progress has been made in understanding the mechanisms of electrical activity in biological tissues and systems, and for developing n-invasive functional imaging techlogies to aid clinical diagsis of dysfunction in the human body. The book will provide full basic coverage of the fundamentals of modeling of electrical activity in various human organs, such as heart and brain. It will include details of bioelectromagnetic measurements and source imaging techlogies, as well as biomedical applications. The book will review the latest trends in the field and comment on the future direction in this fast developing line of research.
- Author BiographyBin He, PhD., is a leading figure in the field of bioelectric engineering. An internationally recognized scientist with numerous publications, Dr. He has served as the President of the International Society of Bioelectromagnetism and as an Associate or Guest Editor for nine international journals in the field of biomedical engineering. Dr. Bin He is currently Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Minnesota.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleBioelectric Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note203 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBin He
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover of orig. ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.