All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe work demonstrates a tech-ecomic model of power generation for the cost-effective integration of renewable energy sources, with the goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Canada. The methodological approach outlined by the author is based on periodic simulation of price variations. The result demonstrates that a 10% transition to renewable energy generation is possible, practical and affordable when supported by an effective policy framework that does t need to introduce a feed-in tariff or loan-based financial mode.
- Author BiographyDr. Tanveer Ahmed is currently a researcher in Energy Management from Brandenburg University of Technology in Cottbus, Germany.
- Author(s)Tanveer Ahmed
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Energy
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note12 colour illustrations, 12 colour tables, biography
- Weight129 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.