Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past fifteen years, the geometrical and topological methods of the theory of manifolds have as- sumed a central role in the most advanced areas of pure and applied mathematics as well as theoretical physics. The three volumes of Modern Geometry - Methods and Applications contain a concrete exposition of these methods together with their main applications in mathematics and physics. This third volume, presented in highly accessible languages, concentrates in homology theory. It contains introductions to the contemporary methods for the calculation of homology groups and the classification of manifesto. Both scientists and students of mathematics as well as theoretical physics will find this book to be a valuable reference and text.
- Author(s)A. T. Fomenko,B. A. Dubrovin,S. P. Novikov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/12/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byRobert G. Burns
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.