All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll your favorite contemporary knits, in one book: shawls, scarves, hats, wrist warmers, mittens, and gloves! With delightful easy-to-wear accessories in all styles and sizes, from classic and elegant to cozy and colorful, garter stitch and stockinette to entrelac and herringbone, <i>Modern Knits from Sweden</i> will keep any experienced knitter warm all winter long.
- Author Biography<b>Erika Aberg</b> trained as a handcraft consultant specializing in textiles. She works with vocational education, crafts, and handwork in various ways. Erika most prefers to work with knitting, sewing, embroidery, and paper crafts, as well as with Swedish wool.
- Author(s)Erika Aberg
- PublisherTrafalgar Square Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrafalgar Square Books
- Weight522 g
- Width196 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.