All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.80
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of papers given at the sixth biennial conference at the University of Reading held in March 2006, and is the fourth in the series Modern Studies in Property Law. The Reading conference has become well-kwn as a unique opportunity for property lawyers to meet and confer both formally and informally. This volume is a refereed and revised selection of the papers given there. It covers a broad range of topics of immediate importance, t only in domestic law but also on a worldwide scale.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Cooke is a Professor of Law at Reading University and a solicitor.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/05/2007
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleModern Studies in Property Law
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Cooke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.