All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionModernist Nowheres explores connections in the Anglo-American sphere between early literary modernist cultures, politics, and utopia. Foregrounding such writers as Conrad, Lawrence and Wyndham Lewis, it presents a new reading of early modernism in which utopianism plays a defining role prior to, during and immediately after the First World War.
- Author BiographyNATHAN WADDELL is a Teaching Fellow at The University of Birmingham, England, UK. He is the author of Modern John Buchan: A Critical Introduction (Cambridge Scholars, 2009); co-editor of Wyndham Lewis and the Cultures of Modernity (Ashgate, 2011); and the author of articles and chapters on literary modernist coteries and communities, Buchan, Lewis, Ford Madox Ford, Joseph Conrad, and Lewis and Evelyn Waugh.
- Author(s)Dr. Nathan Waddell
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.