Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.86
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.41
About this product
- DescriptionWho are the men lurking around her house? And what has happened to Gramps? Adalei is on the run. Gramps is the only family Adalei has ever kwn, and he has disappeared. And w, for reasons unkwn, two strange men are after her. Why did Gramps just recently caution her to beware of trusting people? Then she sees a woman on television who looks eerily like her. Hiding out in the woods is longer an option, and Adalei must risk heading out alone to find Gramps, to find this woman, and to save herself from those who would harm her.
- Author BiographyMartha Rodriguez, a retired English teacher, lives in the rural community of Lafe, AR, with her husband Ruben and his spoiled dog Roxy who thinks he belongs to her.
- Author(s)Martha Rodriguez
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.