CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionIt is always difficult to see a grown man crying and writhing in pain for whatever reason. What is even more difficult is when that man is your child. This is the situation my son Brad and I currently find ourselves. Our new rmal includes frequent episodes of gripping pain induced by the searing bullet of an enemy sniper. A badge of hor from the Iraqi Freedom War, Brad's injury is a constant reminder of how quickly life can be turned upside down and hurtled into crisis mode. Regardless of the situation, or how families end up there, caring for a child of any age that suffers from a debilitating disease can be devastating as both patient and parent experience every kind of agonizing emotion one can imagine. Millions of caregivers can attest to this fact. It is equally heart-wrenching and demanding; however, all is t lost. For those who are seeking to find solace in an upside down world, the answer is nearer than you think.
- Author BiographyJanet Givens is a devoted woman of God, loving wife, proud mom, caring grandmother, and a softie to her three very curious cats. Enjoying a long year career in the steel industry at Arcelor Mittal from which she bid a fond farewell after 33 years in 2005, she was able to dedicate a lot more time to her passion-writing about God. She took great pleasure in conveying the love of Jesus via an email ministry in which she endearingly referred to family, friends, and co-workers as God's Kids over a span of 15 years. During this time she also began the arduous but fulfilling task of preparing material for the Workman of the Word ministry, a Bible study group at her church, Family Christian Center in Munster, Indiana.
- Author(s)Janet L. Givens
- PublisherWestbow Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestbow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.