Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.08Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, More Than A Housewife, is t only excerpts of Vicki Gunvalson's life while growing up... the hurdles she had to get over, such as a disease that could have taken her life, but it is also a collection of experiences she's had while trying to transform herself from a once stay-at-home mom to a full-fledged entrepreneur. There have been many obstacles along the way while working toward increasing her business and she shares with the readers just how she got past and began breaking away from the fears of true success. Within the book, she explains how she found her purpose which led her to understand better, the directions she should take. This information, about purpose and direction, can help those with similar questions of their own. Do you want to kw what your purpose in life is? Will you kw what to do once you find it? Though there may be different paths to explore, there is still a common thread between you and Vicki. Regardless if you're a single mom or dad, a person looking for a new career or just want to learn some of the things Vicki went through to attain an affluent level of existence, buy her book, More Than A Housewife, and explore the possibilities that may have eluded you.
- Author BiographyEnough energy to overcome the challenge of being a single mother at the age of 29, with no college degree, and through sheer determination, drive, and passion for business, she was able to build Coto Insurance & Financial Services, Inc., one of the most successful Insurance Agencies and Financial Services Companies in the United States. In addition to health and life insurance, Vicki's company offers financial products and services such as retirement strategies and estate conservations to individuals and business owners. With the type of planning that Vicki does, she is able to show them how to obtain a guaranteed income stream in retirement which they will never outlive while their principle is protected. Vicki is also the co-author of Internet Life Insurance Made Easy, and the Founder of Coto University where she teaches and mentors over 600 agents across the country how to sell Life Insurance via the internet. Vicki holds various professional designations including being an Ed Slott Elite IRA Advisor, is a member of the Million Dollar Round Table, the American Association of Long Term Care Insurance, and the National Ethics Bureau. She lives by the mantra Where Clients are Family, and believes that the way to generate more wealth is to share her wealth with others. Her intense drive for worldly success and laser focus on innovative business growth sometimes overshadows her equally intense love for her family - husband Donn, and children Michael and Briana. Vicki's motto when meeting with her clients is Peace of Mind = Quality of Life. Vicki is able to provide ALL of her clients with peace of mind that they will be ok in retirement when they enter into her family of clients.
- Author(s)Vicki Gunvalson
- PublisherWoo Hoo Books
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoo Hoo Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.