All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a beautifully repackaged favourite from the New York Times bestselling author of Mrs. Miracle . In one of Macomber's early favorites, Travis Thompson is looking for a wife to mother his children and care for his house, and Mary Warren is just the woman for the job. Neither wants or hopes for anything more, but they'll soon find that love always turns up when you least expect it.
- Author BiographyDebbie Macomber has more than 100 million copies of her books in print, and her stories about home and family have a worldwide audience and have been translated into twenty-three languages. In addition to being a #1 New York Times bestseller in fiction many times over, she also has an enormous following among knitters as the author of dozens of pattern and craft books. In 2008, she launched a branded line of knitting products through Leisure Arts, the company that publishes her knitting guides. Debbie and her husband, Wayne, have four children and nine grandchildren, and split their time between Washington State and Florida. This is Debbie's second picture book co-authored with Mary Lou Carney; their first, The Truly Terribly Horrible Sweaer ... That Grandma Knit, was published in 2009.
- Author(s)Debbie Macomber
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/1993
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight185 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.