All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica is stuck: just look at the crumbling roads and bridges, mismanaged railways, old-fashioned and easily overloaded air traffic control system, and perpetual lack of political will to do anything about it all. In contrast, take a trip around the world. Whiz through the Chunnel , get high-speed Internet and phone signal on a remote mountain in Turkey or travel in a driverless Mercedes in Germany and see a future of possibilities that the US is barely glimpsing. Rosabeth Moss Kanter's bold solutions will motivate Americans to move their transportation infrastructure into a cleaner, faster and more prosperous future.
- Author BiographyRosabeth Moss Kanter holds the Ernest L. Arbuckle Professorship at Harvard Business School and is chair and director of the Harvard University Advanced Leadership Initiative. She is the best-selling author of Confidence, When Giants Learn to Dance, The Change Masters, Men and Women of the Corporation, and many other books.
- Author(s)Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/05/2016
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.