All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the style-savvy traveller, the eighth book in the acclaimed series of boutique hotel guides from Spy Publishing showcases 33 of Italy's most romantic retreats. The cherry-picked selection includes heavenly city hideaways in Rome, Florence and Venice, magical mountain lodges in the Dolomites and calm country escapes in Tuscany. Pour yourself a glass of prosecco and settle in for the trademark Smith mix of wry humour and need-to-kw detail: witty reviews, elegant design, striking photography and insider destination guides. A Complimentary BlackSmith membership is included with each book (usually GBP15), enabling readers to enjoy exclusive offers and gifts. All featured hotels can be booked through the award-winning website, www.mrandmrssmith.com.
- Author BiographyAs Editor-in-Chief of boutique travel specialists Mr & Mrs Smith, Juliet Kinsman's job is to sample the high life in the name of travel-writing duty. She's lucky enough to regularly stay in some of the world's most stylish hotels and special vacation houses so that she can celebrate them in the unique invitation-only hotel collection, and she enjoys evangelizing about hospitality that exemplifies excellent attention to detail and nothing-is-too-much-trouble service. Since her childhood in Manhattan, she's enjoyed extended spells in India, Greece, Africa and Australia, but remains loyal to her West London neighborhood, which she celebrates in her local blog Park Life. In between sharing insider luxury travel secrets with The Times and Elle Decoration she obsesses over punctuation for their coffee-table guidebooks, and has co-presented a TV show for the Discovery Channel called The Smiths' Hotels for 2.
- Author(s)Juliet Kinsman
- PublisherSpy Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpy Publishing
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight540 g
- Width200 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.