All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a wide range of issues pertaining to conflict and violence in close, personal relationships. It crosses disciplinary and national boundaries by presenting the work of scholars in psychology, family studies, anthropology, women's studies, sociology and legal philosophy who come from Denmark, France, Germany, Britain, Greece, Poland, Spain and The Netherlands to provide a range of geographical, cultural and historical backgrounds. In association with the International Society for the Study of Personal Relationships.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/1998
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRenate C. A. Klein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.