All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis extraordinarily comprehensive text, requiring special background in physics, math or music, discusses the nature of sound waves, musical instruments, musical tation, acoustic materials, elements of sound reproduction systems - from the telephone to stereo sound systems - and electronic music. Very thorough, and full of well-presented facts. - Musical Times. Includes 376 figures.
- Author(s)Harry F. Olson
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1967
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note376 figures
- Weight491 g
- Width137 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.