All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionMusicology: the Key Concepts provides a vital reference guide for students of contemporary musicology. Its clear and accessible entries cover a comprehensive range of terms including: - aesthetics - can - culture - deconstruction - ethnicity - identity - subjectivity - value - work Fully cross-referenced and with suggestions for further reading, this is an essential resource for all students of music.
- Author BiographyKenneth Gloag and David Beard are Lecturers in Music at the University of Cardiff, UK.
- Author(s)David Beard,Kenneth Gloag
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.