All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis memoir recounts the Italian dictator's years as an agitator, journalist, and soldier, the formation of the Fascist Party, the March on Rome, and his early years in power. It articulates Il Duce's vision of his nation's return to glory and includes his definitive statement on the doctrine of Fascism and its political justification. 8 illustrations.
- Author(s)Benito Mussolini
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/07/2006
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleDover Books on History, Political and Social Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byRichard Washburn Child
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.