Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionDogs share our homes and our lives in a much closer way than any other pet. A dog becomes one of the family, included in photographs, outings and stories. In fact, people so often treat their dogs like humans, it is wonder that they sometimes act like one! Whether he's becoming a picky eater, a couch potato or simply thinks he's the man of the house, My Dog Thinks He's Human! can help. With 50 tips on all aspects of caring for your dog, from your choosing a puppy to his chasing the postman, this book will show you the best ways to ensure that you and your dog co-exist contentedly.
- Author BiographyPeter Wedderburn is a vet in a 'companion animal' practice working only with pets. He writes a weekly column in the Daily Telegraph and the Evening Irish Herald and appears regularly as 'Pete the Vet' on Ireland's TV3. He lives in Ireland with his wife and two daughters and a menagerie of animals and birds. Per Jose Karlen is a young Swedish illustrator and animator who has a long, long list of awards to his name, including the Quentin Blake Narrative Illustration Award. His wickedly funny and individual work appeals to both adults and children alike, and his freelance work includes everything from children's books to illustrations for The Times, The Independent and for Royal Mail.
- Author(s)Peter A. Wedderburn
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/09/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleHappy Healthy Pets
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date04/10/2011
- Content Note45
- Weight92 g
- Width106 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Per Josy Karlyn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.