All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is The Sunday Times And New York Times Bestseller. Ronda Rousey is one of the most dominant mixed-martial-arts fighters in history. UFC's undefeated bantamweight champion, and an Olympic medallist in judo, her professional fight record is unrivalled: she has defeated most of her opponents in less than a minute; in February 2015 she beat contender Cat Zinga in just fourteen seconds. In My Fight Your Fight Rousey relives the toughest fights of her life. Her journey to the top has been filled with challenges, including a childhood marked by speech problems and the painful loss of her father. As she grew up she repeatedly pushed her mind and body to the limit in the pursuit of victory, enduring gruelling training sessions and brutal competition. Meanwhile in her private life she battled for love and family. She is responsible for the inclusion of women in UFC, and has overcome all who have got in her way. She has w forged a successful Hollywood career as an actor, starring recently in Fast & Furious 7 and Entourage. Through it all, she has always found a way to win. In this unforgettable and inspiring book Rousey shares her hard-won lessons, including how we can all be at our best, even on our worst days, and how we can turn our limitations into opportunities. My Fight Your Fight will leave you ready to face your own challenges in life, whatever they may be.
- Author BiographyRonda Rousey is the UFC's undefeated women's bantamweight champion and an Olympic medalist in judo. Arguably the most dominant athlete in UFC history, Rousey is responsible for the inclusion of women in the Octagon. She has taken Hollywood with her signature force, landing roles in major films and exploding onto the scene with the drive, commitment, and command that has made her a champion.
- PrizesWinner of Cross Sports Book Awards International Autobiography of the Year 2016.
- Author(s)Ronda Rousey
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/01/2017
- Weight663 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.