All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionNew York Times bestselling author Andrea Kane delivers blockbuster historical romantic suspense so electrifying that readers are clamoring for her stories. But her extraordinary ability to intertwine desire, adventure, history, and true love has always left readers with the desire to look deep into their own hearts. Lady Alexandria Cassel scorned London's frivolous social whirl, seeking adventure as a stowaway aboard a merchant ship. Drake Barrett was the vessel's powerful captain and a cynical duke who disdained a ble's shallow life. At sea he revealed neither his origins r his wealth, and to Alexandria he was simply a man who made her cool reserve fly with the winds, whose desire for her was as wild as the ocean they sailed. Caught in the crossfire of war, they were shipwrecked on an idyllic island, where they tasted perfect passion and tenderness. But Drake dreaded the day of their rescue when his love would discover that the virile man she adored was at the pinnacle of the aristocracy she despised. Hardly did they suspect the base treachery that would soon threaten them, and the dangers each would brave to forever join their hearts and lives!
- Author BiographyAndrea Kane is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of twenty-seven novels, including thirteen psychological thrillers and fourteen historical romantic suspense titles. With her signature style, Kane creates unforgettable characters and confronts them with life-threatening danger. As a master of suspense, she weaves them into exciting, carefully researched stories, pushing them to the edge and keeping her readers up all night. Kane s first contemporary suspense thriller, Run for Your Life, became an instant New York Times bestseller. She followed with a string of bestselling psychological thrillers including No Way Out, Twisted, and Drawn in Blood. Her latest storytelling triumph, The Murder That Never Was, extends the Forensic Instincts legacy where a dynamic, eclectic team of maverick investigators continue to solve seemingly impossible cases while walking a fine line between assisting and enraging law enforcement. The first showcase of their talents came with the New York Times bestseller, The Girl Who Disappeared Twice, followed by The Line Between Here and Gone, The Stranger You Know, and The Silence that Speaks. Kane s beloved historical romantic suspense novels include My Heart s Desire, Samantha, The Last Duke, and Wishes in the Wind. With a worldwide following of passionate readers, her books have been published in more than twenty languages.Kane lives in New Jersey with her husband and family. She s an avid crossword puzzle solver and a diehard Yankees fan. Otherwise, she s either writing or playing with her Pomeranian, Mischief, who does his best to keep her from writing.
- Author(s)Andrea Kane
- PublisherBonnie Meadow Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleBarrett Family
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBonnie Meadow Publishing LLC
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.