All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.68
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionFrom humble beginnings to international social media star, David Chilcott has spent the best part of a decade in the public eye. When you're an online personality with hundreds of thousands of followers and an award winning, critically acclaimed internet cooking show, it's hard to keep a secret. But this is the real story behind the One Pot Chef. A story of success, failure, victory and loss. From how it all began and early success, to cyber stalkers, international trips and a life threatening health scare that changed everything. It's insightful, funny, painful, sometimes shocking and very personal. The truth is presented, naked and unvarnished. The real story behind success and popularity on YouTube, written by the man who experienced it.
- Author(s)David Chilcott
- Date of Publication10/11/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight162 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.