All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMetropolitan London is home to an absolute treasure of historical and popular landmarks, most of which have been faithfully and lovingly drawn by the artist, with ink and watercolour wash. This book is a compilation of those works. Features: A Foreword by Rt. Hon. Theresa Villiers, MP; Introduction to the author and his love of London; Short introductions and area maps covering: Fleet Street and the Temples; The City of London: East End, Canary Wharf and Greenwich; Southbank; West End and Westminster; Closing pages with reference to the 2012 London Olympics and wider London.
- Author BiographyRenos Lavithis has been an artist from an early age and enjoyed a successful career as a graphic and re-touching artist at the Daily Mail for 30 years. In recent years, he has returned to his first love -- painting and drawing.
- Author(s)Renos Lavithis
- PublisherInterworld Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationHerts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintInterworld Publications
- Content Note120 drawings, 10 paintings & 8 London area maps
- Width190 mm
- Height145 mm
- Foreword byRt. Hon. Theresa Villiers
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.