All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionMy Not-So-Ordinary Life is an autobiography that tells the author's life story up to age 28. The book reminisces about her incent times in childhood, reveals the difficult experiences she faced in adolescence, and shows how she persevered and changed her life as an adult. The final message of the book is: Life will have its ups and downs but, ultimately, you will be okay, and maybe even good, in the end.
- Author BiographyChristine Rice has been a published author since 2007. She has published five books: Poetry for the Heart, Essays for the Soul, My Not-So-Ordinary Life, Freelance Writing Guide, and Articles for the Mind.
- Author(s)Christine Rice
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.