All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCecil Murphey provides reflections from his counseling experience to illuminate the challenges facing those who respond to the physical and emotional needs of both young children and aging parents. Each devotional begins with a description of a difficult or trying moment common to caregivers and ends with a prayer and a biblical reading.</p>
- Author BiographyCecil Murphey is a pastor, educator, and writer. He has written dozens of books on a variety of topics with an emphasis on Spiritual Growth, Christian Living, and Caregiving. In these books, he shares his personal experiences as he strives to be closer to God and seeks God's will for his life.
- Author(s)Cecil Murphey
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/07/2003
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight265 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.83
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $21.72
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $33.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.