All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionIn hour of the 70th birthday of Professor Douglas G. Greene, mystery genre scholar and publisher, this book offers 26 essays on detective fiction by contributors around the world, including ten Edgar (Mystery Writers of America) winners and minees. The essays cover a myriad of authors and books from over a century, from J.S. Fletcher's The Investigators , originally serialised in 1901, to P.D. James' Death Comes to Pemberley , published at the end of 2011. Subjects covered include detective fiction in the Edwardian era and the Golden Age between the two world wars; hard-boiled detective fiction; mysteries and intellectuals; and pastiches/parodies, short stories and radio plays.
- Author BiographyCurtis Evans , an independent scholar and book dealer, has published numerous articles and essays on detective fiction as well as an award-winning book on labor in the South.
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2014
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCurtis Evans
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.