All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully revised edition brings a new level of beauty, accuracy, and usefulness to the field guide that wildflower enthusiasts have relied upon for more than 20 years. <p/> More than 950 all-new, full-color images show the wildflowers of eastern North America close-up and in their natural habitats. The guide has been completely revised to make identification in the field easier than ever. Images are grouped by flower color and shape and keyed to clear, concise descriptions that reflect current taxomy.
- Author BiographyThe revision author, the late John W. Thieret, was professor emeritus of botany at Northern Kentucky University. Authors of the original edition are the late William A. Niering, professor of botany at Connecticut College and director of the Connecticut Arboretum, and Nancy C. Olmstead, research associate at the Connecticut Arboretum.
- Author(s)National Audubon Society
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitleNational Audubon Society Field Guides (Paperback)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width108 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,With dust jacket
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.