All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoth an original contribution and a lucid introduction to mathematical aspects of fluid mechanics, Navier-Stokes Equations provides a compact and self-contained course on these classical, nlinear, partial differential equations, which are used to describe and analyze fluid dynamics and the flow of gases.
- Author BiographyPeter Constantin is professor of mathematics at the University of Chicago. Ciprian Foias is Distinguished Professor in Mathematics at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Ciprian Foias,Peter Constantin
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1988
- Series TitleChicago Lectures in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Notex, 190 p.
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.