Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating the Foodservice Channel is an essential resource for manufacturers, distributors, brokers, and chain operators. It will quickly give your new employees a solid understanding of the structure and workings of the Foodservice channel; kwledge that often takes months and years to accumulate through experience.
- Author BiographyDave DeWalt Since 1974 I have worked in the foodservice industry. I started as a dishwasher, busboy, and short-order cook in Charlevoix, Michigan. Then I attended Michigan State University, and received a degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management (with a Foodservice Marketing emphasis) in 1979. From 1979 through 1994 I held a variety of Foodservice Marketing and Sales Management positions with Sara Lee Bakery, Vlasic Foods, and Awrey Bakeries. During this time I earned a Master's Degree in Marketing and Finance from the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. In 1994 I joined A.T. Kearney as a Management Consultant specializing in strategic and supply chain projects for food industry clients. In 1996 I started Franklin Foodservice Solutions. My goal: To serve food industry clients on a variety of strategic, marketing and distribution-related projects. In 2007 I wrote and published Understanding Foodservice Redistribution. I also write the monthly Foodservice Marketing Insights newsletter. Drew Chicone Drew was born and raised in the Finger Lakes region of New York, and attended Hartwick College in 1997. He earned a bachelor's degree in business management and received The Hartwick College Entrepreneurship Award in 2001. As an entrepreneur and business owner, Drew applies energy, enthusiasm, and creativity to develop new approaches to a tradition-laden industry. Drew is known for his unique marketing approaches and strategies. Drew handles business development, social media and web marketing. As an industry outsider, he brings fresh thinking to bear on long-standing foodservice issues, and is helping Franklin Foodservice Solutions and our clients apply technology to solve problems in new ways.
- Author(s)Dave Dewalt,Drew Chicone
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.