All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTermight - a world at the heart of a cruel galactic empire. Located deep in the bowels of the planet, its inhabitants live in fear of their leader - the diabolical tyrant, Tomas De Torquemada. Determined to rid the universe of all 'deviant' n-human life, the Grand Master and his army of Terminators are opposed by legendary alien freedom fighter, Nemesis the Warlock. Credo! Written by 2000 AD creator Pat Mills (Marshal Law) and featuring the stunning artwork of Kevin O'Neill (League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) and Jesus Redondo (Return to Armageddon), this edition collects the fully coloured Eagle Comics editions altogether for the first time and includes the very hard to find Nemesis Poster Prog story, The Tomb of Torquemada.
- Author BiographyPat Mills is the creator and first editor of 2000 AD. For the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, he is the writer and co-creator of ABC Warriors, Finn, Flesh, Nemesis the Warlock, Slaine, M.A.C.H 1, Harlem Heroes, Savage, Defoe and Greysuit. He also developed Judge Dredd and wrote one of the early Dredd serials -- 'The Cursed Earth'. He wrote Third World War for Crisis!, a politically-charged spin-off from 2000 AD, and Black Siddha for the Judge Dredd Megazine. Outside 2000 AD he is the writer and co-creator of the long-running classic anti-war story Charley's War, as well as Marshal Law. He has also written for the Batman, Star Wars and Zombie World series for the US market. Currently Mills is writing the best-selling series Requiem -- Vampire Knight for Editions Nickel of France with artist Olivier Ledroit, and a spin-off series, Claudia -- Vampire Knight, with artist Frank Tacito. Kevin O'Neill is a 2000 AD legend. From working as an art assistant on the very first prog, he quickly became involved in the creative side of the comic, co-creating classics like A.B.C. Warriors, Bonjo From Beyond The Stars, Metalzoic and Nemesis the Warlock. O'Neill has also written for the comic on strips including Dash Decent, Future Shocks, One-Offs, Tharg the Mighty, and has illustrated Future Shocks, Judge Dredd, M.A.C.H. 0, One-Offs, Ro-Busters, Ro-Jaws' Robo-Tales, Tharg the Mighty and Torquemada. Outside the Galaxy's Greatest Comic, O'Neill was briefly notorious as the only artist ever to have his work rejected wholesale by the Comics Code Authority! Happily, his notoriety quickly became fame and acclaim, as his work on strips like Marshal Law and most recently The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen have raised him to a very high profile. O'Neill's other work includes Green Lantern and Batman. Nus Redondo worked on several strips for 2000 AD including Tharg's Future Shocks, Nemesis the Warlock, M.A.C.H. 1 and Return to Armageddon.
- Author(s)Kevin O'Neill,Pat Mills
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprint2000 AD Graphic Novels
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.