All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe approach in this book is direct and simple. The author deals only with nerve block for the most common pain syndromes that the average practitioner will encounter frequently. This option is highly effective, but often t used simply because oral analgesics and anti-inflammatories are more familiar methods. The clear writing style leads step-by-step to the appropriate nerve block procedure. The author also discusses succinctly practical psychological issues of pain, placebos, etc.
- Author(s)Richard Cytowic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/1990
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight137 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.