All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides architects and construction professionals with complete guidance on how to design and build net zero commercial architecture. With a focus on application in a variety of building types and scales, the book helps readers develop a thorough understanding of all the integrated principles involved in achieving net zero energy. It offers practical strategies, step-by-step technical analysis, valuable examples, developed case studies, and numerous color graphics and photographs, making it an indispensable guide for anyone venturing into net zero energy design, construction, and operation.
- Author BiographyTOM HOOTMAN, AIA LEED AP BD + C, is an architect and the Director of Sustainability at RNL, a global design firm specializing in sustainable design for the built environment. Hootman provides leadership and guidance to RNL's sustainable project work, design standards, staff education, research, and outreach. Tom has worked on several net zero energy design projects, including the NREL Research Support Facility.
- Author(s)Thomas Hootman
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1628 g
- Width207 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.