CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides practical guidance on how to develop, expand, and use networks for finding jobs and advancing careers. Based on a solid understanding of future employment trends and the career development and job search process, this book shows you how to: Organise your networks within the job search process; Identify key individuals in your present network; Link your network to others' networks; Mobilise your network for finding a job; Prospect for new contacts and job leads; Write effective networking letters; Conduct winning informational interviews; Follow-up your referrals; Maintain and expand your networks.
- Author BiographyRonald Krannich PhD
- Author(s)Caryl Rae Krannich,Ron L. Krannich
- PublisherImpact Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/1993
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMannassas Park, VA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintImpact Publications
- Out-of-print date06/01/2014
- Content Notech.
- Weight290 g
- Width230 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.