Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionI grew up in Berlin Germany as a Dutch citizen under the Nazis. In my 2008 book Under and Up Again I told my story of how I survived and was able to move on with life. My cousin's written account of visiting her grandparents, uncles and aunts resurfaced in an old file. I translated it from the Dutch to English and it brought back fond memories of the relatives I remember and I wanted to kw more about their lives. As I started to research this family, a new door was opened wide, revealing strong and independent people, who successfully battled the forever threatening ocean at their doorsteps, survived concentration camps, hunger, and had built windmills to keep the ocean at bay. I found artists, scientists, inventors, missionaries and diplomats, all of the highest order, each one colorful and exciting, contributingt to the world around us.
- Author(s)Edith Noordewier Foley
- PublisherDog Ear Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDog Ear Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight235 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.