All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSketch your way to an everyday art habit with this guided sketchbook featuring the artwork of Kerby Rosanes! Every artist kws that one of the great struggles of art is to maintain constant creativity and inspiration. So how do you create the drawing habit? How do you make it a daily part of your life? How do you overcome disappointments? The key is in developing creative habits that become a part of your artistic practice. Never Quit Drawing is an inspired call to action for artists everywhere. Each chapter offers inspiration for turning drawing techniques and skills into lasting, daily habits for the creative life. Rewned artist Kerby Rosanes kws the high level of energy and creativity it takes to create unique and inspired artwork on a consistent basis. Daily practice is an integral part of mastering drawing and sketching. Never Quit Drawing will inspire you to commit to your art, picking up your sketching pencil and building those creative habits that will take your art to the next level.
- Author BiographyKERBY ROSANES is a Phillipines-based artist. He is 23 years old and works mainly with ordinary black pens to magically illustrate his doodle world. Most of his works are characterized by whimsical lines, patterns, characters, and little elements that are spontaneously combined to create massive compositions depicting his everyday experiences or anything that inspires him. Kerby left his job as a graphic designer in a local company to finally pursue his passion: creating more art for personal projects and for various clients and collaborating with other artists and design agencies around the world. Some of his current clients include Nike, Mazda, the National Art Society, Kult, Typ, Humm, Puzzle Planet, and more. He is also the artist behind Doodle Invasion and the upcoming Doodle Invasion 2. LAURA SIMMS turns traditional career coaching on its head by asking folks to ditch their passions and start with purpose. Over 60 websites, podcasts, and universities have turned to Laura for career advice, including US News & World Report, The Huffington Post, and The University of California, Irvine. After struggling through her own career transition, Laura developed Your Career Homecoming, her signature career change process, to help people find careers that feel like home. This unconventional curriculum sidesteps the standard and often ineffective What do you want to be? approach to consider what really matters most: purpose, legacy, identity, money, service, and self-expression. Working with clients internationally, Laura is proving that the purpose-driven approach leads to meaningful, profitable careers, and that making a living and making a life go hand in hand.
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Weight635 g
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kerby Rosanes
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $32.43Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.